In a Hurry? Here’s a quick overview:
Choosing the best vacuum for tile floors is not as difficult a task as it seems. You just need to evaluate your personal requirements and find the type that best suits your budget and you’re good to go! There are several things that you need to look at to ensure that the vacuum you choose can cater to the type of tiled flooring you have at hand.
If you are here, that means that you have realized that not all vacuums have the ability to clean tiled floors with perfect thoroughness. Some vacuums leave dust and dirt on the corners and edges of rooms despite passing over it several times. There are also some vacuums which can scratch and damage the surface they’re supposed to clean.
The Best Vacuum for Tile Floors
In order to ensure that you get the best cleaned tile floors, it is a good idea to evaluate your needs and purchase a vacuum while keeping those in mind. Our vacuum top pick for tile floors is the Dyson Cyclone V10 Vacuum. This is a great choice as it is efficient and manages to clean the tile floors without leaving a speck of dirt.
If you want your tile floors to stay spotless, it is a great idea to buy the best vacuum for the job. There are quite a few good brands available such as Bissell, Dyson, and EUFY, etc. that produce good quality vacuums for everyday use. If you want the best vacuum for tile floors, you have reached the right place.
Best for Tiles: Dyson Cyclone V10 Vacuum Cleaner
If you’re looking for the best vacuum cleaner for hard floor types, one of the best that you can find is the Dyson Cyclone V10 Vacuum. This vacuum is a lightweight companion to your everyday chores, effectively working on a variety of different surfaces, most specifically on tiled floors.
- Effective Cleaning on Tiled Floors: this vacuum makes use of technology to ensure that your tiled floors are good enough to eat off. With a cleaning path that is 9.8 inches wide, coupled with powerful purifiers and a fully sealed filtration system, there is no doubt that it is a tool to use to rid your floors off bacteria and allergens. Moreover, this device is handheld which makes for convenient use around.
- Good Battery Life: when it comes to cleaning equipment you need something that you can consciously rely on. This vacuum can run for up to one hour if used without a motorized tool, and about 20 to 40 minutes depending upon the type of motorized suction tool used.
- Different Suction Modes: The suction mode I uses a higher power (a torque cleaner) that can capture deeply embedded dirt particles from bristly surfaces, while suction mode II uses a soft cleaning roller head that is excellent for collecting debris from tiled surfaces.
What’s in the Box?
- Dyson Cyclone vacuum cleaner
- Charging cable
- Charging mount for wall
- Combination tool
- Soft mini dusting brush
- Mini motorized tool
Best Automatic Cleaner: Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C MAX
When it comes to independent vacuum cleaners, the Eufy RoboVac cleans is the best vacuum for tile floors. Not only does can it automatically charge itself by going to its base when it has low power, but it has a whopping suction ability that has the ability to pick up minute dust, crumbs, and dirt particles from the tiled floor.
- Self-Charging Ability: this vacuum is the best automatic cleaner as it has the ability to put itself on charging by returning to the base every time the battery is low. This means that the device is always charged and ready whenever you need to use it.
- Strong Suction: this robotic vacuum cleaner has a strong 1600Pa suction capability which makes it able to clean on various surfaces, especially on tiled floors.
- Easy Operation: this battery powered device makes use of a remote control, with the auto-cleaning option available at just a click of a button. There are many different cleaning modes that are available, such as a pre-set vacuuming time that can ensure your chore is done without you worrying about it.
What’s in the Box?
- GOOVI Robotic vacuum cleaner
- Main brush (x1)
- Side Brushes (x4)
- Cleaning Brush (x1)
- Extra ‘high efficiency’ filter (x1)
- Remote controller (x1) with 2AAA batteries present
- Charging mount (x1)
- Adapter (x1)
- High efficiency filter
- AAA batteries
3. The Most Pet Friendly: Dyson Upright Animal 2
When it comes to choosing the best vacuum for tile floors it is important to consider your personal requirements. If you have pets you need something like the Dyson Upright Animal 2 to ensure that the odors that are often found near pets don’t stink up your home.
Moreover, this vacuum is also good for pets because of the fact that it is able to collect the tiny pet hair which are often missed by other vacuums.
- Good for Pets: pets are a delight to have but a nuisance to clean… if you don’t have the right equipment. Moreover, it has a tangle free turbine tool and pet hair strainer to thoroughly clean tiled floors and even nearby rugs. It also has a special cleaning solution that helps cut through nasty pet odors.
- Self-Adjusting Cleaner head: this function ensures a sealed suction on various different surfaces ranging from tiles to carpets. Moreover, its Whole-Machine filtration makes sure that allergens stay trapped.
- Bin Emptying: allows you to empty bin hygienically with a push of a button, without touching it directly.
What’s in the Box?
- Tangle free turbine tool
- Stair tool
- Combination tool
- Product specific batteries
4. Best for Steam: Bissell Symphony Pet Steam Mop Vacuum Cleaner
This all-in-one vacuum cleaner is one of the most efficient corded models around. This vacuum allows users to vacuum and steam the tile floors at the same time, to ensure great cleaning without you having you get your own hands dirty. The dual action saves time, and also supports the vacuums ability to suck in minute debris and even pet hair.
- All-in-one vacuum cleaner: the vacuum cleaner has the option of vacuuming and steaming at the same time. This not just saves time but is also a really efficient way of getting the vacuuming done and your house clean.
- Good for use around pets: It is able to deal with most messes, included those left by your furry pals. It comes equipped with disposable pads that can absorb the pet messes that raise up a real stink if left untended. Moreover, the washable microfiber pads are a highly efficient tool for daily cleaning.
- Dry tank technology: this vacuum is one of the best vacuum of tile floors as it prevents you from getting your hands dirty while changing the tank. This is because the dry tank technology doesn’t require you to reach it and empty it.
What’s in the box?
- Bissell Symphony vacuum cleaner
- Disposable pads
- Soft, washable microfiber pads
- Detaching tray for mop pad/ Detaching tray for steam boost
- Steam boost disposable pads
- Mop refill pads
5. Best Wireless: iRobot Roomba 675
After a long day’s work, sometimes all you want is some peace and quiet to relax, and not to have to clean. This robot vacuum is not just one of the best vacuum for tiled floors, but it is also one of the most quietly efficient ones around. By using an app you will be able to control the time and the type of cleaning, with minimal input from you.
- Voice Control Services: this robot vacuum makes use of voice recognizing software over Wi-Fi, such as Google Voice Assistant and the popular Alexa. These services help make it much easier for you to direct the kind of cleaning you require from the vacuuming device.
- Cleaning System: this device offers users efficient and quiet service that makes use of a three-stage cleaning system that makes use of a dual multi surface brush that can even grab dirt from corners.
- Adapting maneuvering: this vacuum makes use of a range of advanced sensors that allow it to dodge obstacles in the path of its cleaning. Moreover, its Cliff Detect technology prevents it from tumbling from stairs.
What’s in the Box?
- Roomba 675 Vacuum cleaner
- Charging station
- Lithium polymer batteries (x1)
- Documentation package
- User’s manual
- iRobot Home app
The search for the best vacuum for tile floors depends on quality products, but more importantly on individual preferences. Since there are a great variety of vacuum cleaners available from various different brands, with a range of diverse specifications, it is entirely up to you to choose the vacuum that best suits your needs.
With that said, it has been found that the Dyson Cyclone V10 Vacuum is always a great pick as it is well suited to cleaning tiled floors. This is because of its ability to deal with a variety of different messes efficiently.